Thursday, February 12, 2009

I have to plan my sweet 16.help?


It's like 8 months from now but I think I should start planning now. I live in New Mexico but I am going on vacation to Michigan(where I am from and where ALL my friends are) durring my birthday. I have a few themes: A Luau at my aunt's hawiin rest urant, A plain beach party @ lake Michigan, A fiesta, An American Idol type Party(I love singing!) I like the Luau the best. I really don't know how to throw birthday parties and my mom says I have to plan it if I want it. So can you help me with a tim eline(aka when to plan, when to order things I need, when to send invites....so on) and game/ activities Ideas, food ideas, any ideas p.s. I cannot have Anything sexual I will have a lot of my younger brothers and sisters and my friend's brothers and sisters and my relatives and plenty of parents there. The raciest I can go is were a bikini. and that is cutting it really close. I said I don't know how to throw parties...I have not had a real party since I was 3. I have to get everything in order before the end of April beginning of May. The main reason I want my sweet 16 is because I have not actually seen my friends in over a year(thanks to my parents deciding to move) So I want to be able to see all my friends at once...or atleast most of them. I will be inviting boys too....most of them I have known since I was "knee high to a grass hopper" and I am still in contact with( I pen pal most of my friends boys and girls)


No comments:

Post a Comment