Friday, February 13, 2009

American Idol Group 1 performances discussion, Airdate: February 17, 2009

Here are the first twelve who will be performing in Group 1:

American Idol Group 1 performances discussion, Airdate: February 17, 2009




Before actually hearing them sing, I thought it would be fun to share who we'd like the top three to be and who we think the top three will be!
Remember that th e top voting getting female, top voting getting male, and the 3rd top vote getter (male or female) will be the ones making it through. So you can't pick three males or three females. Also pick your "dark horse" selection-someone you think might just one up the competition and nose out a favorite.

I'll start-

At this point, I want the top three to be: Anoop Desai,Anne Marie Boskovich, and Stephen Fowler
But I think the top three will be: Danny Gokey (no brainer), Anoo p Desai, and Jackie Tohn

Dark horse: I'm thinking there are too many good male singers in this group! Michael Sarver is my outside dark horse pick for the top three (possibly nosing out Anoop).

~Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment